Friday, September 22, 2006

Mathematics is fun

After a logtime, I've started blogging again.

I want to blog, b'coz I want to learn ... to track my learnings ... to learn is to know you know no more ... the more you learn, the more you learn you know nothing. (Truth: I want to know that "I know nothing" more.)

Blogging is a sort of "Time Talking" .. You can talk to your future self (this is not bad..)

I love programming, b'coz I love "Problem Solving". If there is a problem, there is a solution (no, there are solution. No !!! I meant an elegant solution.)

Today I visited some sites... mathematical sites.

It proves pyathoras theorem, with geometry.

* I know why area of an decahedran = 3R^2
* I know 1^3 + 2^3 + 3^3 + ... +n^3 = (1+2+3...+n)^2
* I know 1+3+5+... (n-terms) = n^2

I can prove that(thats is what Mathematicians are Proud of). Now, I know "I know nothing in mathematics" really!!!

Coming to Programming...

I didn't learn anything today, in programming.

To start with programming. I'm going to learn programming...

* The Pragmatic Programmer:From Journeyman to Master
* The Practice of Programming

* I'm going to solve some problems in ACM Contest (1/(week/month))

* I have to learn all the e-books I have collected (hmm... Let me see).

Today is Friday !!! Weekend !!!

* Lunch @ Kebabish
* Chruch
* PG Wodehouse/TerryBrooks
* Chat with my MiniMe (Already I'm Mini, MiniMe for Me...)

No comments: