Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Silence is sometimes the best answer

Always remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

Today is a good day. Woke up at 7:00 pm. Morning walk @ Anna nagar.

It was a long time since my brother mailed me. I mailed him today, after all he is my own brother. I can forgive him.

I'm keep shifting my books. I couldnt read the books which I promised myself to read.

Currently I'm reading no technical books or self-help books. I'm reading "Children of the Lamp" by PB Kerr. I need to start learning Linux System programming and C++ programming, then Linux kernel programming.

Last week I read "Zen Tarot", the fool is the first one. There are 3 types of fools.
1. simple fool - who dont know that he dont know anything
2. complex fool - who dont know anything, but think that he knows everything
3. blessed fool - who knows that he dont know anything

No comments: