Friday, December 01, 2006

Same Mistakes

I'm making the same mistakes again and again. I should not do that. I dont have a plan for my life, I'm walking in the direction of Life.

Yesterday I bought "Awakening the Gaint Within", a great book by Anthony Robbins. I need to change my behaviour.

Coming weekend I will be father a child, but I still myself feel like a child. I still need to mature a lot. Till now I dont have Vision and Mission. I need to start with a Vision statement for my life.

Vision - What would I be after 5 years from now ?

I see myself as
* Good programmer (only C, C++ & Perl) nothing else
* Good Debugger (In my work, Fix more bugs)
* Good husband (Few Fights, more understanding)
* Good Dad (Good caring)

Mission - What are the steps I will be taking to achieve it ?
* Read books on programming (General, C/C++/Perl)
* Start solving problems in ACM
* Start reading documents on my work
* Serious abt Professional Growth
* Speak to Juliet (1 hr atleast)
* Play with & Care my Pappukudi
* Blog my growth daily

Dont Do List
=========
* Stop beating the bushes (no more book collecting)
* Stop skip reading books

No comments: