Friday, January 05, 2007

2007 New Year

2007 - New Year was good. Got lot of SMS from friends wishing "Happy New Year". Kannan & Mani called up from US to wish Happy New Year. I spend all the my time with My Boy and Wife. It is his first New Year and Our's too. And it is my first Christmas/New Year without my Mom. I really miss her a lot.

Yesterday, I read an article in Health. I found the SMART principle by Paul J.Meyer. If you want to achieve some goal, it should be SMART.

What 'SMART' ? Yes, It should be

S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Realistic
T - Tangible

All my life goals remain same for this year also, I need to SMART it. I mean I need to put it into words according to SMART principle.

Today, We had our Team Lunch in Adithya sponsered by Sankar.

Today's Quote :

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- Ambrose Redmoon

No comments: