Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Robin Podcast on Habits

Recently, I heard the podcast from Robin Sharma on "8 Habits of Effective People". The podcast is too good to miss. There is bunch of podcasts, altogether 35 are available there.

Here is the summary

* Focus
* Positive & Passion
* Work Hard
* Never Stop Innovative (How Can I improve life)
* Time Management
* Serve Others
* Human Connection
* Devoted to Excellence

Awareness --> Better Choice --> Better Results

The list is nearly closer to Anthony Robbins' Commodities of the King. I've made good progress on "Being an Early Raiser", I wakeup on an avg. @ 6:30. I need to improve more on this.

In case, If you want to hear the posdcast...

Current Reading: The Monk who sold his Ferrari - Robin Sharma
Next Reading: The Mechanism of Mind - Edward de Bono

No comments: