Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter and IMSc


I love this Marvin character in HHGG.

I started reading Harry Potter when I did my mca project in IMSc (Institute of Mathematical Science). I'm proud that my name is mentioned in Home of Dr.Venkatesh Raman, my mentor, guide and guru.

It was abt 5+ years back, it is one of the series of books which I can never forget in my life. I can't leave it without completely reading it within a week's time. I still remember time, when I've taken leave from office to read it.

Saying abt IMSc, my god this is heaven where they pay you for learning. I got a stipend of Rs.3000 per month for doing my project over there. I could've given them at least 10k to get such a high-class education. If I really miss anything in my life, it is the life I spent in IMSc. I can never forget it.

I've bought the HP and the deadly hallows from Big Bazaar, and currently reading it, nearly 300 pages are completed. It is a paper-turner, I don't know the exact word, It will make you to sit on the edge of the Seat.

Today's Quote
==============
A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

-- Unknown

No comments: