Sunday, November 11, 2007

This Week Quotes

To be alive, to be able to see, to walk,...it's all a miracle.
-- Arthur Rubinstein (1887-1982) Polish Pianist

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
-- Oprah Winfrey

People call me an optimist, but I'm really an appreciator....When I was six years old and had scarlet fever, the first of the miracle
drugs, sulfanilamide, saved my life. I'm grateful for computers and
photocopiers...I appreciate where we've come from.

-- Julian Simon (1933-1998) American Academic

"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
-- Lao Tzu

A prudent man will think more important what fate has conceded to him, than what it has denied.

-- Baltasar Gracian (1601-1658) Spanish Philosopher

"Nothing is worth more than this day. You cannot relive yesterday. Tomorrow is still beyond your reach."
-- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."
-- Tony Robbins

No comments: