Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ID, Purse and Mobile

"ID, Purse and Mobile" - I hear this phrase daily. My wife used to ask me everyday "Have you taken ID, Purse and Mobile ?". She knows I'm an absent-minded professional. But there is a philosophy behind it.. I'm not a philosopher or something like that, but it is just a metaphor.

ID (Identity Card), signifies your Identity in this world (Your Self). Purse, of course, is your financial status, how do you manage your money(mere earning is no enough, one should know how to manage it) . Mobile is the communication quality, how you communicate with the outside world.

Your world revolves around these 3 important things.

LOL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kinda getting a feeling that you started looking at things LIFE's perspective.

Are trying to draw an analogy with LIFE?.

Interesting!!!