Monday, May 19, 2008

My Birthday and Pat & Stan

I have done my birthday shopping last weekend. Tomorrow (21-may) is my 30th birthday. hmm...

I feel good,

Miles to go before I sleep,
Miles to go before I sleep ....


My kid Rohan and myself love watching The Owl and Pat&Stan from JetX Channel. The imaginative work involved in these cartoons are very cool. I have a Pat&Stan singing "In the jungle" in my blog.

I'm making steady progress in my goals and objectives in my life. It is very slow, but very steady.

1. I'm doing meditation on the weekends
2. Solved 1 ACM (2062) last week
3. Reading The C++ Programming Language

2 comments:

Cogito Ergo Sum said...

Wish you happy birthday Reemus..I like watching Cartoon networks :D
JetX never tried. but chutty TV i have seen whenever I visit my wife's aunt house.

Reemus Kumar said...

Thank You :-)