Monday, June 30, 2008

The Taste of Biriyani

Biryani is one of the dish I like most since my childhood. My mom don't know how to cook Biryani. But my kids have better luck than me, My wife knows how to cook Biryani. She makes one of the Best Biryani, I have ever tasted.

In the early days of my marriage life, My Wife don't know cooking at all. I usually didn't liked her cooking, that's the reason why we often used to dine outside. After 2 years of our married life, She is improved her cooking skills drastically. Thanks to My mother-in-law and Chef Dhamodaran (Achi Masala samayal Programme).

Now-a-days, I like her non-veg dishes than any other restaurant's. Don't forget to ask for "Chicken Biryani" when anyone visit my home.

2 comments:

Cogito Ergo Sum said...

Hmm..nice to hear..hopefully soon I visit your home just to taste 'Chicken briyani'.

For now, I get chicken briyani on almost weekly basis from one of my "thambi" (my younger brother's friend) house.If happened to be in chennai surely will ring you for chicken briyani...

lol

Reemus Kumar said...

Sure, You are always welcome ...