Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My French Class

I have started attending French Classes from Monday (28-July-08). I'm attending it for my own self interest. The classes are conducted in my company (CARC) by professor Shobana Varma from Alliance Francaise.

For the Past one week I have learned:
* Greetings in French (Bonjour, Au revoir, a demaine, Je vous en prie)
* Days of the Weeks
* Months of the Year
* Number (0-69)

There are few French phrases we often use without knowing its French Origin. Here is the List:

* Tete-a-tete
* L'oeuf (in tennis - love-all, it means egg)
* RSVP (Repondez s'il vous plait)

I like learning French.

2 comments:

Cogito Ergo Sum said...

Learning Languages is always in my plan...French is still on my cards from 2000...Hopefully someday I get it learned...I regret the chance I got to learn when I was in MKU..I had a friend (girl) who was doing her M.phil in French Literature.she was from Nagercoil.I forget her Name.

Reemus Kumar said...

Learning a new language is good exercise to your brain.