Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Reader

Yesterday, I saw the film "The Reader" (Der Vorleser in Germany). It is one of good film. I recommend it. An wonderful performance by Kate Winslet. A strong storyline. The Music is also good. Note: the film is A-rated. I'm not surprised that she has won Oscar Award for her performance.

I kept my fingers crossed for Brad Pitt for his excellent performance in "The Curious case of Benjamin Button". But, I heard Sean Penn won it for "Milk". I feel very sorry for Brad Pitt.

I like both the movies "The Curious case of Benjamin Button" and "The Reader" very much. I recommend the movies, it is very good to watch. Far from the DISGUSTING "Slumdog Millionarie".

The another Movie, I watched over in this weekend is "The Man who know too much". It is an Alfred Hitchcock Film. Every Hitchcock Movie watch makes me like him more and more. He is the Brilliant Director in last century, who in the world could make you to sit and watch a 90 mins drama which happens only inside a "Single Room".

Last but not least, I have completed "The Blood of the Fold" by Terry Goodkind. The Wizard's Third Rule:

"Passion Rules Reason."

Letting your emotions control your reason may cause trouble for yourself and those around you. (thanks to wiki)

2 comments:

Cogito Ergo Sum said...

"Passion rules reasons"....very true...

Currently my time spend 'baby sitting' ....its good to spend time with baby...i am enjoying every bit of it...

Reemus Kumar said...

Congratulations !!!

'Baby Sitting' is one of the few moments in life which will carry you away from this frantic fast-paced world.

I enjoyed it, with my son. Soon, I will be doing it for my daughter.

"Every New Born Child in this World is a 'Hello, I'm here' from God."