Friday, September 29, 2006

Once Again

Once Again I'm late. I got up at 9.00 am. I must do something, I want to put an end to my laziness. I don't know why I'm not doing that.

Morning Walk is always good. Fresh Air, Trees, Excercise, Lily Pond ... It is really good in the morning.

Weekend (long weekend)

* Read "Unlimited Power"
* James Barclay
* Sophie's World - I love this book

One thing I really like abt myself is preservence. I thrive to be my best.

I'm a follower of Ayn Rand (Philosophy of My Life).

Quote of My Life
================
"Never, Never, Never Give Up"

My Life Statement
=================
"I want to be a Programmer". One who is able to read D.E.Knuth, that will be my greatest achivement in my life.

Steps towards that
==================
1. Build programming skills in C/C++
2. Read all library books ***
3. Build strong mathematical foundation with J language
4. Read Knuth

Library Books **
================
The Pragmatic Programmer:From Journeyman to Master -- Currently Reading
The Practice of Programming -- Currently Reading
WRITING SOLID CODE Steve Maguire
Programming Pearls Jon Bentley
Data structure and Algorithm Analysis in C Mark Allen Weiss
Step-By-Step Problem Solving Chang, Richard Y
How to Solve it :New Aspect of Mathematical Method Polya, G
Working with Emotional Intelligence Goleman, Daniel
Time Management Bird Polly
Advanced C Herbert Schildt
Code Reading-The open source perspective Diomidis Spinellis
Design Patterns Explained Shalloway, Alan
Design & Implementation of 4.4BSD Operating System
C Traps and Pit Falls Koenig, Andrew
Advanced C++:Programming Styles & Idioms Coplien, James O
Effective C++ Meyers, Scott
More Effective C++ Meyers, Scott
Generic Programming and the STL Austern, Matthew H
Refactoring :Improving the Design of Existing Code Fowler, Martin
After the Gold Rush Steve McConnell
Code Complete Steve McConnell
Programming Perl Larry Wall
Learning Perl Randal L Schwartz
Lex and Yacc John R Levine
Computer Architecture - A Quantitative Approach John L Hennessy
Beginning Linux Programming Stones, Richard
How to Solve it : Modern Heuristics Michalewicz, Zbigniew
The Psychology of Computer Programming Weinberg, Gerald M

Final Reading - Before I die
============================
* Read "Concrete Mathematics"
* Read "Art of Programming" - All Volumes

I remember oneday Shiju (I don't remember whether it is shiju or stalin or kannan) asked me, "What do you want to become after 10 years down the line ?", I answered "A Programmer". No man, It is not Stalin. He is the one who understands me completely.

Sometime back I forwarded an haox mail to Stalin. He replied back, I know he would. I replied back, which he don't know I was making fun of him.

I want everyone to learn. I, myself love to teach, esp. Kannan. Yes, Everyone but One. Stalin !!! I dont want him to read any other book in rest of his life. I hate him reading books. (If he happen to read this blog he will kill me). This idiot has already red(old noun read - past-tense, I can put 'read' there but one has to read it as 'red') a lot of books, now I'm struggling hard to read the books which he has already red.

I couldnt bear it. Now, this idiot is reading "World is Flat". In Phani's words "Thokka fellow".

No comments: