Sunday, October 08, 2006

Good Start Up

Voila, I made it. I woke up at 6:30 am this morning. It is a great experience.

I've started learing Thinking in C++ (Bruce Ekcel). It is a good book to start with.

I will be reading Pragmatic programmer and The Practice of Programming, next.

One shot at a time. "One Donkey at a time" - Oscar Sir(my school teacher).

Manonmani Miss - My Favorate Teacher

I'm starting with C++, my favorate. I first started learning C++ from 1998(NIIT). My friends used to call Bjorne Stroustrup as my MAMA.

I know this article is not structured, sorry.

Technical Book to Read This Month: Thinking in C++
Self Help Book to Read This Month: The 7 Habits of Effective People

nothing else, I will read it completely. "No beating around the bushes this time".

No comments: