Thursday, October 05, 2006

Quiz

Yesterday I won 3 Chocos for answering 3 question ?

Figure the personality - Dijkstra
What is Euler cycle ?
Diff. between mutex & semaphore ?

The question which I loved to answer was answered by another guy.

How to distinguish postfix and prefix operator in operator overloading ?

Ans: Add a dummy variable "int" in postfix

I ran a sample program using boost library. It is so cool.

I need to learn Qt.

sample boost code:
==================

vector x;

x+=1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,0;

will append the elements into the vector. += operator is overloaded and used (...) variable parameters.

Now, Finally I have list of Areas which I need to Master
=========================================================
1. Data Structures & Algorithms (C, C++, Perl)
2. Unix/Linux Internals (Maurice J.Bach, Vahallia, Understanding Linux Kernal)
3. Object Oriented Programming & Design (+UML)
4. Network Programming (Richard Stevens)

I don't want any deviation from these areas. From here onwards I will be posting blogs regarding these Areas(and nothing other than this).

God Please Help Me !!!

No comments: