Monday, December 18, 2006

Paulo Coelho

Yesterday, I read one novel and completed it. Now, I can read a Novel in a Day. It is The Valkyries by Paulo, the novel is abt "Seeking once Angel/Dream". It is really good to read. I have already read The Alchemist and The Pilgrimage, and reading "The Manual of the Light Warrior"(I will be reading it thru out my life). I once read it to my boy, when he is inside his mother.

In short, it says "Follow your dream, however hard it is, have patience. Seek help from god, he will help you." It also talks abt relationship between husband and Wife.

I have to start reading again "Awaken the Gaint Within." I have started returing to my god. Wisdom - Knowing and Doing what is right.

I read the Six Hats by Edward de Bono.

White hat - Informational (no good or bad, only info.)
Red hat - Emotional (or linux implementation)
Black hat - Caution
Yellow hat - Possitive Thinking
Green Hat - Creativity
Blue hat - Overview (thinking abt the thinking) control hat

Six Thinking Hats
- From Mind Tools

No comments: