Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Waking Up Early

Today, I woke up at 9:00 am. What the hell is this mean ? I'm slowing off the Track. If one want to improve his personal effectiveness, he must be a early raiser. Great Guru's like Robin Sharma & Anthony Robbins advises to wake up early in the morning.

Now I have decided (my decision = my commitment) go to bed at 11 or 12 pm and wake up at 5 or 6 am.

Benefits of waking early in the morning

* having good Coffee or Tea in the early morning
* can read your newspaper
* going for a walk in Anna nagar Tower Park
* the freshness when you go to work
* start your work with the good song
* can save money by eating the food in the nearby hotel
* taking your breakfast on time
* if you come early and leave early from work

Never lie to yourself. It is a trust you cannot abuse. If your subconscious know that you won’t do what you say you want to do by getting up early, it’ll sabotage your efforts and dilute your commitment.

No comments: