Monday, December 11, 2006

Proud Moments

These are the moments which I was proud of myself.

1. When I won first programming competition in TCE.
Thousand of hands clapping for me. (me alone, its great). Ofcourse, I submit it for my mom and my dad and my god. I won it in the following year also. One more in ASAN memorial college.

2. When I got an offer letter in Polaris, 2 days before my flight to Sharjah.

3. Got an offer letter from HCL Technologies and faced Sriram (my polaris manager) and greeted him with a smile in my face. (to put it correctly, I laughed at him)

4. When I got the project in IMSc, Taramani. After a lengthy interview with Venkatesh Raman Sir. Thanks to Girish.

People who shaped my thoughts:

* Manonmani Miss (St. Thomas)
* Suruli Sir (He taught me everything I need to know in Life, My Role Model)
* Peter Sir (He taught me programming)
* Murugasen Sir (MKU HOD, My Role Model)
* Alex Sir (My philosopher)
* Shanmugam Sir (Kamaraj College)

I'm greatly indebted to:

* Pakyam Sir (My Guru, My Guide, My philosopher)
* William Sir (MKU VC PA, A great personality)

No comments: