Monday, July 30, 2007

The End of Harry Potter

I've completed reading the final book on the series of Harry Potter books. I'm not going to give the spoiler here, it kills the reading. There are many opinions about "Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows", my opinion is that it has Exceeded Expectation.

Happy Reading to all Harry Potter Fans....

I've added Jacob's Blog in my blog page. I was quite amazed that Jacob is also a bibliophile. Good to hear that he reads my blog periodically. Some of the books which I have read within a week's time:

* Anthem
* Amulet of Samarkand
* Paulo Coelho Books (Alchemist, Pilgrimage, The Valkyries, Manual of Light Warrior)
* HP & the Half-blooded Prince
* HP & the Deathly Hallows

Today's Quote
==============
Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.
Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.
Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books.
Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.
Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.
Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

- Buddha (Got it from somebody's Orkut profile)

No comments: