Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Science Fiction

Out of all science fiction books I've read, I like Dune Chronicles the most. The Story is set on a Planet named Dune(a waterless planet). It is story about a boy named Paul and how is comes back to power after his father's assassination.

The fictional characters are too good. I once saw the 3 part series in AXN, which I couldn't remember now. It gives us a clear picture of a future society(would-be).

Other than Dune Chronicles, I like HHGG (Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy). But HHGG is total comedy, it is an old classic. HHGG is as comical as P.G.Wodehouse. I like the Marvin, the Paranoid Android Character in it very much.

Today, I'm leaving to Tuticorin to attend Golden-car festival of Lady of Snows Church. It is conducted after 7 years, it happened in 2000 when I did my First Year MCA in MKU. I invited over 10+ of my classmates, we had a really good time. The picture of PVK eating Crab is still making me to LOL.

Haskel VOD Part-I
Haskel VOD Part-II

Today's Quote
=============
Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.
-- Lord Byron (1788-1824) English Poet

1 comment:

Cogito Ergo Sum said...

Years are just passing by...its 7 years now..wow..i still remember that i very much wanted to join you guys in tuticorin..but couldn't do that...

Hmm..I am into this 'comments' column for two reasons...

a) Fulfill reemus's desire to have jacob's comment on his blog..(ha ha ha)

b) Express my feeling of jealous that i hardly now could read books,which i very much wanted to.I am jealous that you do!!!..(ha ha ha)

so now with this one comment..i have fulfilled both of our desires..have i?