Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New Genesis

New Genesis:

God created Man, he was lonely(happy). God thought it was not good for Man to be happy so he create Woman.

(It is just a JOKE...)

All that begins well, ends well. The Golden Car Festival went fine. This time I'm able to touch the car. I enjoyed festival, with mouth-watering Biryani and Chicken-65 by my mother-in-law. We are preparing for Baptism of my son, Julius Rohan. We have already given invitation to most of them.

Today, I did some changes in the blog. I have added 2 Page elements. One is the image of Marvin, the next thing is I added the chainreading link to track my readings.

Today's Quote
=============
"When I'm having trouble with someone, it's a sure sign that person is exactly the gift I am needing in my life. Sometimes it takes me years to write the thank you note, though."

-- Unknown


[Private Stuff for me]
On 04-Aug, I attended my grandpa's 16th day remembrance. He is one of the strongest guy I have ever seen. My Grandpa comes from a very poor background. He was a diver, he used to take diving lessons for British officers. He had 6 children, 2-M + 4-W. My mother was the 3rd child. In his last days, none of his children/grandchildren took care of him, except those who he had neglected in his life. He realized it just before his death. If my mother would've stayed alive, she would've taken care of her.

I dedicate this song to my grandpa
===================================
There's a hero,
If you look inside your heart,
You don't have to be afraid of what you are,
There's an answer,
If you reach into your soul,
And the sorrow that you know will melt away.

[chorus]
And then a hero comes along,
With the strenght to carry on,
And you cast your fears aside and you know you can survive,
So when you feel like hope is gone,
Look inside you and be strong,
And you'll finally see the truth that a hero lies in you.

It's a long road,
When you face the world alone,
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold,
You can find love,
If you search within yourself,
And the emptiness you felt will disappear.

[chorus]
Lord knows,
Dreams are hard to follow,
But don't let anyone tear them away,
Hold on,
There will be tomorrow,
In time you'll find the way.

[chorus]
That a hero lies in.....you.......
Ooohh that a hero lies in.....you.....

No comments: