Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Osho

Osho is one of the philosopher who have always fascinated me from my childhood days. His writings about Zen are exemplary, I always had a thirst for him. There were days when I used to read it very deeply.

Today I just went thru the list of books which he actually liked.

* TAO TE CHING
* SERMON ON THE MOUNT
* BROTHERS KARAMAZOV
* Thus spoke Zarathustra (he is a great fan of Nietzsche)
* The book of Mirdad
* Jonathan Livingston Seagull (I've read this)
* The parables of Chuang Tzu
* Bhagavad Geeta
* Gitanjali
* The book of sufis
* The Prophet
* The book of Lieh Tzu
* Dialogues of Socrates
* THE NOTES OF THE DISCIPLES OF BODHIDHARMA
* RUBAIYAT
* MASNAVI
* ISA UPANISHAD
* ALL AND EVERYTHING
* IN SEARCH OF THE MIRACULOUS
* LEAVES OF GRASS by Walt Whitman
* HSIN HSIN MING
* TERTIUM ORGANUM
* THE SECOND ORGANUM
* ORGANUM written by Aristotle
* GEET GOVIND
* SAMAYASAR
* THE FIRST AND LAST FREEDOM by J. Krishnamurti

I will write the next list in my upcoming Blogs.... uhhh...

No comments: