Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy about Stalin

I'm very Happy Now. Stalin called me !!! Don't mistake me, I'm not happy 'coz of Stalin called me from US, after a very very long time. (Anish lingo: inga vishyame verra).

I'm happy b'coz Stalin is not reading anything.... ha ha ha... Great .... Good ... Cool...

People like movies... Tell me the movies you watch, I will tell who you are ... ? (I'm not that freak)

Movies I love:

* The Matrix Trilogy
* Illusionist
* Troy
* 300
* Prestige
* Proof
* Sixth Sense
* Strangers

I like movies with style/adventure, movies with hidden agenda like Illusionist and Prestige ...

I don't like sad ending movies(expect Matrix, it is only climax which can be given to it), I always like good/happy ending movies. I also don't like sad ending books.

I don't like books like:

* Catcher in the Rye
* All books by Salman Rushdie
* Pulitzer won books (not all)
* Kite Runner
* Odyssey by James Joyce

I don't know, some people like these books. Books are meant for understanding, like a flowing river. It must give you the crystal clear view of what it is supposed to give you. These books are really hard to read and understand, how can you love a book which you don't understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad New for you my boy!

Just got a book named 'The GOD Delusion' by Richard Dawkins...

My Regrets to you...;-)

Anonymous said...

And thanks for rekindling my reading habit !!!

Anonymous said...

If you are not able to understand a Book then either YOU or the Book is at fault?.