Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Courage

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
- Mark Twain

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- Ambrose Redmoon

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.
- John Wayne

I've recently read an article about Courage. Look at the definition of Courage given by John Wayne. Have you experienced it, you will be scared to death, but you will have no other option. You need to move into it, and at last you turn back to yourself and LOL..."Hey Man... if I knew it ..."

There way a poem which comes to my mind... I couldn't get the exact words... but the essence is...

Come here Kid, Come here...
No Mom, You will push me, I will fall

Come here Kid, Come here...
No Mom, You will push me, I will die

Come here Kid, Come here...
The kid came and the Mom pushed...
The Kid flew high...


This is a poem about the first flight of a Cuckoo...

No comments: